Here are just seven evidenced-based reasons to eat more garlic every day.
- Garlic Cuts Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke by 50%In a prospective four-year clinical trial in Germany, researchers found that because garlic has so many effects on the body, it resulted in a reduction of relative cardiovascular risk for infarction (heart attack) and stroke by more than 50%
- Garlic Slows AtherosclerosisStudies show garlic inhibits the formation of arteriosclerotic plaque
- Garlic Protects the Heart from CalcificationAged garlic extract helps alter the ratio of brown fat to white fat surrounding the heart muscle.
- Garlic Lowers Blood Pressure Better Than DrugsGarlic in daily doses ranging from 300 to 1,500 mg significantly reduced systolic and diastolic blood pressure
- Garlic Fights Infection.Garlic has potent antibacterial powers and may be the life-saving answer to the growing problem of multi-drug resistant bacteria
- Garlic Prevents the Common ColdThe Cochrane Collaboration in Australia documented a study in which garlic reduced the incidence of colds more than 50 percent.
- Garlic Beats Chelation Drug for Detoxifying LeadGarlic naturally reduces blood and tissue concentrations of lead.
For the rest of the study and more research, go to